Best Dental Implants in Dwarka
Dental Implants! The best alternate to the lost teeth, complete jaw line or tooth. Dental Implant helps in preserving the jaw bone as after losing complete jawline jaw bones tend to become weak due to inactivity, making the undesirable changes in facial structure. Get the complete diagnosis at Oraa Care Smile Dental Clinic in Dwarka before going for Dental Implants.
Dental implants are metal posts or frames that are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them.
Because implants fuse to your jawbone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth dentures and bridges mounted to implants won’t slip or shift in your mouth — an especially important benefit when eating and speaking. This secure fit helps the dentures and bridges — as well as individual crowns placed over implants — feel more natural than conventional bridges or dentures.
For some people, ordinary bridges and dentures are simply not comfortable or even possible, due to sore spots, poor ridges or gagging. In addition, ordinary bridges must be attached to teeth on either side of the space left by the missing tooth.
An advantage of implants is that no adjacent teeth need to be prepared or ground down to hold your new replacement tooth/teeth in place.
To receive implants, you need to have healthy gums and adequate bone to support the implant. You must also commit to keeping these structures healthy.
In case the dentist does not find the proper jaw bone to support the dental implant he/she recommends for the Bone Grafting. Not everyone is suitable for this procedure, only Prosthodontist can decide whether to go for Bone Grafting or not.
In severe cases the ridge has been reabsorbed and a bone graft is placed to increase the ridge height and/or width. In these situations, the graft is taken from another area inside your mouth or body.
This dental implant bone grafting technique is where a block of bone is cut out of one area and screwed into the area where the dental implants will be placed. Normally, the block bone graft is placed and allowed to integrate into the jaw bone for four to six months before the dental implant is placed.
This office procedure is usually performed using general anesthesia and takes about an hour.
These procedures may be performed separately or together, depending upon the individual’s condition. There are several areas of the body which are suitable for attaining bone grafts. In the Maxillofacial region, bone grafts can be taken from inside the mouth, in the area of the chin or third molar region or in the upper jaw behind the last tooth.
In more extensive situations, a greater quantity of bone can be attained from the hip or the outer aspect of the tibia at the knee.
These surgeries are performed in the out-office surgical suite under IV sedation or general anesthesia. After discharge, bed rest is recommended for one day and limited physical activity for one week.
Dental Implant procedure is helpful in following cases:
- Dental implant supported complete dentures
- Dental implant supported Partial dentures
- Loss of single tooth
Immediate Loaded Implants
- Immediate loaded implants are whereby permanent or temporary crowns,bridges or dentures are placed during the same trip when the dental implant posts is embedded in jaws.
- Immediate loaded implants may follow after conventional implants or immediate implants.
- Immediate loaded implants are normally recommended only for cases with good jawbone conditions.
The type of dental implants selected will be dependent on the patients’ specific needs and general dental condition. A panoramic x-ray and/or CT scan is usually required to evaluate the amount of bone, determine the space available and for a thorough examination to diagnosing the options best suited for each case.
Benefits of Dental implants
- Improved self-esteem and increased quality of life
- No need to trim the adjacent teeth to form the conventional bridge
- Improves speech as compared to having dentures
- Improved comfort relative to removable dentures
- Prevent further loss of teeth and bone support
- Improved and younger, natural appearance
- Improved oral health
- Durability. Implants are very durable and have expected life for a long number of years replacement for lost tooth
- No slipping, sliding clicking dentures or worrying about your dentures popping out in embarrassing situations
Get the best options and Dental Implants with the best quality and affordable prices and that too by Dr. Yogesh Rao (Prosthodontist)